Dr. Zeising’s Media Appearances
Dr. Zeising speaking about common challenges couples face along with tips to help improve couples sex lives.
San Diego Channel 6 “How to Tune in When You Want to Tune Out” addressing the sexual needs of moms.
San Diego Living “After an Affair”
KGTV Channel 10 San Diego – Helping Couples Cope with Difficult Financial Times
Dr. Zeising at Speaking Engagements
Presenting on Women’s Sexuality After 40….Healthy Tips
Educating SDSU students about the Field of Sex Therapy
Invite Dr. Kristin Zeising to speak at your next event
Dr. Zeising believes that educating people about psychological concerns is an important public service. She enjoys speaking to wide range of audiences. If you would like to book Dr. Zeising for a speaking engagement please contact her at 858-414-0097.
The list below represents just some of the subjects that Dr. Zeising would enjoy talking about. If there is a specific subject matter you would like to cover please feel free to make that request.
- What Is Sex Therapy
- Infusing Sex Therapy Into Couples Counseling
- Taking Your Sexy Back
- Female Sexuality
- Mood and it’s Effects on Sexuality
- Sexuality and Aging: Info for the Older and Wiser
- Stress Management and Self-Care for Women
- Taking the Edge Off: Communication for Healthy Relationships
- Rekindling your Sex Life
- How to Stay Balanced While Surviving Parenting
- Staying Connected while Raising Children
- Cancer, Sexuality and Intimacy
- Health Benefits of Sex
- How to Become Sexually Intelligent
- Incorporating Mindfulness into Sex
- Simple Rules for a Wonderful Relationship